REVISED – AGENDA
TANGENT CITY COUNCIL
June 14, 2021
All Sessions: Bass Estates, 32166 Old Oak Drive, Tangent, OR 97306
No on-site attendance by members of the public due to COVID-19 public gathering restrictions.
Anyone interested in attending can attend by Zoom. Please contact the City Manager for Zoom details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and login information will be emailed to you before the start of the Work Session.
(ALL TIMES LISTED ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
WORK SESSION: 6:30 – 7:00 P.M.
- Discussion on goals for 2021
- Discussion on Council Action Report
- American Rescue Plans Fund (ARP)
- Proposed City Council Day of Meeting
- HB 2015 – Marijuana Retail Tax Update
PUBLIC HEARING: 7:00 P.M.
- PuroClean Appeal
- Fiscal Year 2022 Budget – Resolution 2021-04
- Miscellaneous Correspondence (Information)
Motion to approve as one motion unless it is determined that one of the items needs to be removed from the consent calendar and discussed separately.
- Minute of May 10, 2021 (regular session and work session.)
- Financial Reports for the Month of April 2021 and approval of Journal Entries.
- Approval of reports.
- Contracts for Contracted Staff, Fiscal Year 2021-2022
- City Attorney
- City Engineer
- City Planner
- Addair Village
- City Manager Retirement Party
- AccuFund Grants Module – Action
- Receiving State Revenue – Resolution 2021-02
- Small City Allotment Grant – Resolution 2021-03
- Council Meeting Date – Ordinance 2021-03
- July Council Meeting Attendance, ZOOM, & YouTube – Discussion
- Proposal for Copy Machine – Action
- Other (Discussion)