REVISED – AGENDA
TANGENT CITY COUNCIL
May 10, 2021
All Sessions: Bass Estates, 32166 Old Oak Drive, Tangent, OR 97306
No on-site attendance by members of the public due to COVID-19 public gathering restrictions.
Anyone interested in attending can attend by Zoom. Please contact the City Manager for Zoom details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and login information will be emailed to you before the start of the Work Session.
(ALL TIMES LISTED ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
WORK SESSION: 6:30 – 7:00 P.M.
- Discussion on goals for 2021 (Discussion)
- Discussion on Council Action Report (Discussion)
MISCELLANEOUS CORRESPONDENCE: 7:03 – 7:05 P.M.
- Miscellaneous Correspondence (Information)
CITIZEN COMMENTS: 7:05 – 7:08 P.M.
CONSENT CALENDAR: 7:08 – 7:10 P.M.
Motion to approve as one motion unless it is determined that one of the items needs to be removed from the consent calendar and discussed separately.
- Minute of April 12, 2021 (regular session and work session.)
- Financial Reports for the Month of March 2021 and approval of Journal Entries.
- Approval of reports.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS: 7:10 – 7:11 P.M.
NEW BUSINESS: 7:11 – 8:30 P.M.
- Construction & Design Standards – Ryan Quigley (Discussion)
- Tangent Inn (Discussion)
- Pacific Landscaping (Discussion)
- PuroCelan Appeal Hearing (Discussion and action on Hearing Date & Type)
- Letson Variance (Discussion)
- Discussion on Contracts for Contracted Staff, Fiscal Year 2021-2022
- City Attorney
- City Engineer
- City Planner
- Adair Village
- Meals on Wheels (Discussion, Possible Action)
- Small Cities Allotment Grant Application (Discussion)
- Discussion on meetings attended and attendance at future meetings
- American Rescue Plan Funds (Discussion)
- City Manager Retirement Party (Discussion)
- Other (Discussion)